Northern Illinois vs. Southern Indiana Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Screaming Eagles Arena has the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (2-0) taking on the Northern Illinois Huskies (0-2) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 82-57 victory as our model heavily favors Southern Indiana.
The Huskies are coming off of a 95-62 loss to Western Illinois in their most recent game on Sunday.
Northern Illinois vs. Southern Indiana Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Screaming Eagles Arena in Evansville, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Illinois vs. Southern Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Indiana 82, Northern Illinois 57
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northern Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies averaged 70.7 points per game last season (73rd in college basketball) while allowing 71.5 per outing (326th in college basketball). They had a -27 scoring differential overall.
- In MAC games, Northern Illinois averaged 0.3 fewer points (70.4) than overall (70.7) in 2022-23.
- The Huskies averaged 73.9 points per game at home last season, and 68.3 away.
- Northern Illinois conceded 68.6 points per game at home last season, and 72.5 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.