Southern Illinois vs. Chicago State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) versus the Chicago State Cougars (1-3) at Banterra Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 82-63 in favor of Southern Illinois, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
There is no line set for the game.
Southern Illinois vs. Chicago State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Carbondale, Illinois
- Venue: Banterra Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Southern Illinois vs. Chicago State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Illinois 82, Chicago State 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Southern Illinois vs. Chicago State
- Computer Predicted Spread: Southern Illinois (-18.6)
- Computer Predicted Total: 144.6
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Southern Illinois Performance Insights
- On offense, Southern Illinois was the 321st-ranked squad in the nation (65.7 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 12th-best (61.4 points allowed per game).
- On the boards, the Salukis were 322nd in the nation in rebounds (28.8 per game) last year. They were 101st in rebounds allowed (30.0 per game).
- Last season Southern Illinois was ranked 109th in college basketball in assists with 13.9 per game.
- The Salukis made 7.9 3-pointers per game and shot 32.7% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 112th and 259th, respectively, in the nation.
- Southern Illinois was 46th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (6.1 per game) and 120th in 3-point percentage defensively (33.0%) last season.
- Southern Illinois attempted 46.4% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 53.6% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 33.8% of Southern Illinois' buckets were 3-pointers, and 66.2% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.