Chicago State vs. Florida Atlantic Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1) and Chicago State Cougars (0-4) matching up at FAU Arena has a projected final score of 87-52 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Florida Atlantic, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Cougars' most recent outing on Tuesday ended in an 85-56 loss to Ball State.
Chicago State vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: FAU Arena in Boca Raton, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Chicago State vs. Florida Atlantic Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida Atlantic 87, Chicago State 52
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Chicago State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cougars' -545 scoring differential last season (outscored by 19.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 60.5 points per game (268th in college basketball) while allowing 80.0 per contest (359th in college basketball).
- The Cougars scored more points at home (66.0 per game) than on the road (56.4) last season.
- At home, Chicago State conceded 72.8 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 85.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.