Illinois vs. Valparaiso: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) take on the Valparaiso Beacons (2-1) as double-digit, 29.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on B1G+. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: State Farm Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois Betting Records & Stats
- In 13 of 29 games last season, Illinois and its opponents combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- Illinois' outings last season had an average of 141.5 points, 2.0 more than this game's over/under.
- Illinois went 16-13-0 ATS last season.
- Illinois finished with a 12-7 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 63.2% of those games).
- The Fighting Illini played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Illinois a 99.0% chance to win.
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 139.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 139.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Illinois Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Fighting Illini scored 74.3 points per game, only 0.7 more points than the 73.6 the Beacons allowed.
- When Illinois put up more than 73.6 points last season, it went 10-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 29.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||5-9-0|
|77.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||72.5|
|70.0||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.0|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-5-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.