Bulls vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat (8-4) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (4-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at United Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN. The matchup's over/under is 213.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls Betting Records & Stats
- Chicago's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 213.5 points in 10 of 13 outings.
- The average total for Chicago's games this season has been 219.2, 5.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Chicago is 4-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls have been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and have walked away with the win one time (25%) in those games.
- Chicago has a record of 1-3 when it is set as the underdog by +110 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Chicago has a 47.6% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Bulls vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Prediction|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Bulls|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulls vs. Heat Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 213.5||% of Games Over 213.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bulls Insights & Trends
- Chicago's winning percentage against the spread at home is .250 (2-6-0). On the road, it is .400 (2-3-0).
- The Bulls score just 2.7 fewer points per game (107.6) than the Heat allow (110.3).
- Chicago has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 110.3 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Bulls vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bulls vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.