How to Watch the Illinois State vs. North Dakota Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (6-4) and the Illinois State Redbirds (6-4) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Alerus Center in a clash of MVFC foes.
North Dakota sports the 55th-ranked defense this year (25.2 points allowed per game), and has been more effective on offense, ranking 22nd-best with 32 points per game. Illinois State has been productive on both offense and defense this season, ranking 13th-best in points per game (34) and 23rd-best in points allowed per game (20.3).
For more specifics of this game, including where and how to watch on ESPN+, keep reading.
Illinois State vs. North Dakota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Venue: Alerus Center
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
Illinois State vs. North Dakota Key Statistics
|Illinois State||North Dakota|
|430.2 (17th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||366.1 (52nd)|
|321.8 (42nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||375.9 (84th)|
|194.7 (20th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||150.1 (61st)|
|235.5 (38th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||216 (52nd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (78th)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (10th)|
Illinois State Stats Leaders
- Zack Annexstad leads Illinois State with 2,111 yards on 221-of-317 passing with 17 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 149 rushing yards (14.9 ypg) on 39 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Mason Blakemore is his team's leading rusher with 128 carries for 882 yards, or 88.2 per game. He's found paydirt 11 times on the ground, as well.
- Cole Mueller has collected 374 yards (on 79 carries) with five touchdowns.
- Daniel Sobkowicz has racked up 909 receiving yards on 66 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring 10 touchdowns as a receiver.
- Cam Grandy has totaled 549 receiving yards (54.9 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 56 receptions.
- Eddie Kasper's 44 catches (on 29 targets) have netted him 373 yards (37.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
North Dakota Stats Leaders
- Tommy Schuster has 1,932 passing yards for North Dakota, completing 71.5% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Gaven Ziebarth, has carried the ball 73 times for 530 yards (53 per game), scoring five times.
- Isaiah Smith has carried the ball 74 times for 468 yards (46.8 per game) and two touchdowns while also racking up 161 yards through the air, scoring one time.
- Bo Belquist has hauled in 52 catches for 598 yards (59.8 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- Wesley Eliodor has reeled in 21 passes while averaging 25 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Red Wilson has been the target of 22 passes and racked up 20 grabs for 227 yards, an average of 22.7 yards per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed North Dakota or Illinois State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.