Justin Faulk Game Preview: Blues vs. Kings - November 18
The St. Louis Blues, with Justin Faulk, take the ice Saturday against the Los Angeles Kings at Crypto.com Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:30 PM ET. If you'd like to wager on Faulk's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Justin Faulk vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +130)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Faulk Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Faulk has averaged 22:58 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +11.
- Faulk has yet to score a goal through 15 games this year.
- Faulk has recorded a point in a game seven times this year out of 15 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Faulk has posted an assist in a game seven times this season in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Faulk's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 43.5% that he hits the over.
- There is a 37% chance of Faulk having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Faulk Stats vs. the Kings
- On the defensive side, the Kings are one of the stingiest squads in the league, allowing 41 goals in total (2.7 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's goal differential (+17) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.