Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Northern Illinois Huskies (3-1) will look to continue a three-game winning run when visiting the Little Rock Trojans (1-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Georgia State Convocation Center. It airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
You will see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock matchup in this article.
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Northern Illinois Moneyline||Little Rock Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Northern Illinois (-3.5)||156.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Northern Illinois (-3.5)||156.5||-170||+138||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northern Illinois put together a 16-11-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 15 Huskies games last season hit the over.
- Little Rock won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Trojans and their opponents combined to hit the over 18 out of 26 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.