Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Northwestern Wildcats (3-0) against the Rhode Island Rams (3-0) at Mohegan Sun Arena has a projected final score of 73-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Northwestern, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 2:30 PM on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Rhode Island projects to cover the 9.5-point spread in its matchup against Northwestern. The over/under has been set at 134.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Uncasville, Connecticut
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Line: Northwestern -9.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northwestern -450, Rhode Island +340
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern 73, Rhode Island 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Northwestern vs. Rhode Island
- Pick ATS: Rhode Island (+9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northwestern Performance Insights
- Last year, Northwestern was 280th in the nation on offense (67.7 points scored per game) and 23rd-best defensively (62.8 points conceded).
- The Wildcats were 171st in the nation in rebounds per game (31.9) and 231st in rebounds conceded (31.9) last year.
- Last season Northwestern was ranked 193rd in the nation in assists with 12.8 per game.
- At 7.6 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 32.1% from downtown last year, the Wildcats were 149th and 291st in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Giving up 7.5 3-pointers per game and conceding 33.8% from downtown last season, Northwestern was 218th and 187th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Northwestern took 41% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 59% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 32.3% of Northwestern's baskets were 3-pointers, and 67.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.