Texas vs. Louisville Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest at Madison Square Garden has the Texas Longhorns (3-0) squaring off against the Louisville Cardinals (2-1) at 3:30 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 83-63 win as our model heavily favors Texas.
Based on our computer prediction, Texas is projected to cover the spread (17.5) versus Louisville. The two teams are expected to eclipse the 142.5 total.
Texas vs. Louisville Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: Texas -17.5
- Point Total: 142.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas vs. Louisville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 83, Louisville 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas vs. Louisville
- Pick ATS: Texas (-17.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas Performance Insights
- Texas put up 78 points per game and allowed 67.8 last season, ranking them 36th in the country on offense and 105th defensively.
- On the boards, the Longhorns were 183rd in college basketball in rebounds (31.7 per game) last year. They were 155th in rebounds conceded (30.8 per game).
- Texas was 16th-best in college basketball in assists (16.2 per game) last season.
- At 7.2 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 34.6% from downtown last season, the Longhorns were 200th and 156th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Defensively, Texas was 64th in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded per game at 6.3 last year. It was 96th in 3-point percentage allowed at 32.4%.
- The Longhorns took 34.5% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 65.5% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 25.2% of the Longhorns' baskets were 3-pointers, and 74.8% were 2-pointers.
Louisville Performance Insights
- Louisville put up just 63.9 points per game (19th-worst in college basketball) last season, but it played better at the other end of the court, where it gave up 75.8 points per game (324th-ranked).
- With 29.8 rebounds per game, the Cardinals were 288th in college basketball. They gave up 30.9 rebounds per contest, which ranked 164th in college basketball.
- Louisville dished out only 9.3 assists per game, which ranked -2-worst in college basketball.
- The Cardinals, who were 327th in college basketball with 13.8 turnovers per game, forced 9.7 turnovers per contest, which was 19th-worst in the nation.
- The Cardinals were 288th in the country with 6.3 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 249th with a 32.9% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- With 8.1 threes conceded per game, Louisville was 287th in the country. It allowed a 35.2% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 274th in college basketball.
- Of the shots attempted by Louisville last season, 64.2% of them were two-pointers (72.1% of the team's made baskets) and 35.8% were threes (27.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.