Bradley vs. Tulane: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Bradley Braves (3-0) bring a three-game win streak into a road matchup with the Tulane Green Wave (3-0), winners of three straight as well. The Green Wave are underdogs by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 10:30 PM ET (on CBS Sports Network) on Monday, November 20, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 147.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bradley vs. Tulane Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: San Juan Capistrano, California
- Venue: JSerra Pavilion
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bradley Betting Records & Stats
- Bradley's games last season featured more combined points than this contest's total of 147.5 points six times.
- Bradley games had an average of 133.4 points last season, 14.1 less than this game's over/under.
- Bradley compiled a 17-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- Bradley won 20 of the 23 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (87%).
- The Braves finished 20-3 last year (winning 87% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -115 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, Bradley's implied win probability is 53.5%.
Bradley vs. Tulane Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 147.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 147.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Bradley Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Braves recorded 70.7 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than the 77.2 the Green Wave gave up.
- When Bradley totaled more than 77.2 points last season, it went 8-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Bradley vs. Tulane Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bradley vs. Tulane Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|11-2-0||Home ATS Record||6-8-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-4-0|
|78.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.5|
|66.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||81.8|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-4-0|
|7-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.