Bulls vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat (8-5) take the court against the Chicago Bulls (5-9) as only 1.5-point favorites on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN. The matchup has an over/under of 209.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls Betting Records & Stats
- Chicago's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 209.5 points in 10 of 14 outings.
- Chicago's games this year have had a 217.7-point total on average, 8.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Chicago has gone 5-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Bulls have been chosen as underdogs in five games this year and have walked away with the win two times (40%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has won two of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Chicago has a 50% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Bulls vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Prediction|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Bulls|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulls vs. Heat Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 209.5||% of Games Over 209.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bulls Insights & Trends
- In 2023-24 against the spread, Chicago has a lower winning percentage at home (.333, 3-6-0 record) than away (.400, 2-3-0).
- The Bulls' 107.2 points per game are just 2.4 fewer points than the 109.6 the Heat give up.
- Chicago is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 109.6 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Bulls vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bulls vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.