Bulls vs. Heat Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Miami Heat (8-5) play the Chicago Bulls (5-9) as just 1.5-point favorites on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Heat Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls vs. Heat Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 110 - Bulls 109
Bulls vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Bulls|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bulls vs. Heat
- Pick ATS: Bulls (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-1.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 218.5
- The Bulls (5-9-0 ATS) have covered the spread 38.5% of the time, 2.8% less often than the Heat (5-8-0) this year.
- Miami (3-6) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 1.5 points or more this season (33.3%) than Chicago (3-2) does as a 1.5+-point underdog (60%).
- When it comes to topping the point total in 2023-24, Miami does it less often (38.5% of the time) than Chicago (42.9%).
- The Heat have a .778 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (7-2) this season while the Bulls have a .400 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (2-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bulls with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Bulls are second-worst in the NBA offensively (107.2 points scored per game) and eighth on defense (110.5 points conceded).
- Chicago is 24th in the NBA in rebounds per game (41.8) and second-worst in rebounds conceded (47.4).
- The Bulls are second-worst in the league in assists (22.0 per game) in 2023-24.
- Chicago is the best team in the league in turnovers per game (11.7) and fifth-best in turnovers forced (15.6).
- The Bulls are 22nd in the league in 3-pointers made (11.3 per game) and 24th in 3-point percentage (34.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.