Illinois State vs. Long Beach State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest at Hertz Arena has the Long Beach State Beach (2-2) squaring off against the Illinois State Redbirds (2-1) at 1:30 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 82-69 victory as our model heavily favors Long Beach State.
According to our computer prediction, Long Beach State is projected to cover the spread (6.5) against Illinois State. The two teams are expected to exceed the 150.5 total.
Illinois State vs. Long Beach State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
- Line: Long Beach State -6.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Long Beach State -300, Illinois State +230
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Illinois State vs. Long Beach State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Long Beach State 82, Illinois State 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Illinois State vs. Long Beach State
- Pick ATS: Long Beach State (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Illinois State Performance Insights
- With 66.5 points per game on offense, Illinois State ranked 313th in college basketball last year. Defensively, it ceded 70.5 points per contest, which ranked 193rd in college basketball.
- The Redbirds averaged 29.3 boards per game (303rd-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 28.0 rebounds per contest (28th-ranked).
- Last season Illinois State ranked 333rd in college basketball in assists, dishing out 10.8 per game.
- With 13.8 turnovers per game, the Redbirds were 327th in the country. They forced 10.6 turnovers per contest, which ranked 294th in college basketball.
- With 7.3 threes per game, the Redbirds were 192nd in college basketball. They owned a 33.6% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 209th in college basketball.
- Last year Illinois State gave up 7.0 treys per game (156th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.7% (178th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Illinois State last season, 59.4% of them were two-pointers (68.5% of the team's made baskets) and 40.6% were threes (31.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.