Northern Illinois vs. Lindenwood (MO) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Lindenwood (MO) Lions (0-3) and the Northern Illinois Huskies (0-3) at NIU Convocation Center is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-74, with Lindenwood (MO) securing the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
Their last time out, the Huskies lost 66-60 to Southern Indiana on Thursday.
Northern Illinois vs. Lindenwood (MO) Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: NIU Convocation Center in DeKalb, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Illinois vs. Lindenwood (MO) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lindenwood (MO) 75, Northern Illinois 74
Other MAC Predictions
- Ohio vs Morehead State
- Mercer vs Bowling Green
- Kent State vs Xavier
- Saint Bonaventure vs Buffalo
- Ball State vs IUPUI
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northern Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies put up 70.7 points per game last season (73rd in college basketball) while allowing 71.5 per contest (326th in college basketball). They had a -27 scoring differential.
- In conference matchups, Northern Illinois tallied fewer points per contest (70.4) than its season average (70.7).
- At home, the Huskies posted 5.6 more points per game last year (73.9) than they did when playing on the road (68.3).
- Defensively Northern Illinois played better at home last year, giving up 68.6 points per game, compared to 72.5 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.