Bradley vs. Elon Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Georgia State Convocation Center has the Elon Phoenix (1-3) taking on the Bradley Braves (1-2) at 2:30 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a one-sided 70-58 win, as our model heavily favors Elon.
The Braves head into this matchup following a 67-62 loss to Loyola Chicago on Thursday.
Bradley vs. Elon Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
Bradley vs. Elon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Elon 70, Bradley 58
Other MVC Predictions
- Radford vs Indiana State
- Southeast Missouri State vs Missouri State
- Stanford vs Belmont
- Southern Illinois vs Charlotte
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bradley Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Braves' -521 scoring differential last season (outscored by 16.3 points per game) was a result of scoring 57.0 points per game (321st in college basketball) while allowing 73.3 per outing (342nd in college basketball).
- Bradley scored fewer points in conference action (56.7 per game) than overall (57.0).
- In 2022-23, the Braves averaged 4.6 more points per game at home (59.9) than on the road (55.3).
- Bradley allowed 70.4 points per game at home last season, and 75.8 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.