Loyola Chicago vs. Brown Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Brown Bears (2-3) versus the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (2-2) at Joseph J. Gentile Center has a projected final score of 65-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Brown. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their most recent outing on Thursday, the Ramblers claimed a 67-62 win against Bradley.
Loyola Chicago vs. Brown Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Joseph J. Gentile Center in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Loyola Chicago vs. Brown Score Prediction
- Prediction: Brown 65, Loyola Chicago 57
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Loyola Chicago Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ramblers' -269 scoring differential last season (outscored by 9.0 points per game) was a result of putting up 55.8 points per game (333rd in college basketball) while allowing 64.8 per contest (193rd in college basketball).
- In conference action, Loyola Chicago scored fewer points per contest (53.9) than its overall average (55.8).
- The Ramblers averaged 56.8 points per game last year at home, which was 3.2 more points than they averaged in away games (53.6).
- At home, Loyola Chicago allowed 3.3 more points per game (68.2) than in road games (64.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.