Missouri vs. Arkansas: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 10 Missouri Tigers (9-2) will face off against their SEC-rival, the Arkansas Razorbacks (4-7) in a matchup on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. The Tigers are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9 points. The over/under is 54.5 in the contest.
In this article, you can see odds and spreads for the Missouri vs. Arkansas matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Missouri vs. Arkansas Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Missouri vs. Arkansas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Missouri Moneyline||Arkansas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Missouri (-9)||54.5||-350||+270||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Missouri (-9.5)||54.5||-315||+250||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Cal vs UCLA
- Florida State vs Florida
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Houston vs UCF
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Navy vs SMU
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Washington State vs Washington
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Memphis vs Temple
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Penn State vs Michigan State
Missouri vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Missouri has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- The Tigers have been favored by 9 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Arkansas has won four games against the spread this season, failing to cover six times.
- The Razorbacks have been an underdog by 9 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread each time.
Missouri 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the SEC||+2500||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.