Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Kansas City Chiefs at the moment have the second-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire NFL at +500.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -5000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Chiefs are second-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+500), but only fifth-best according to computer rankings.
- The Chiefs have slightly better odds to win the Super Bowl now, from +600 at the start of the season to +500.
- The Chiefs have a 16.7% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Kansas City is 7-5-0 this season.
- The Chiefs have seen four of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Chiefs have won eight of the 12 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- The Chiefs have the eighth-ranked offense this season (362.6 yards per game), and they've been even better on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with just 297.7 yards allowed per game.
- Defensively, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best by surrendering only 17.3 points per game. They rank 11th on offense (22.9 points per game).
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has 22 TD passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 67.8% for 3,127 yards (260.6 per game).
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and accumulated 331 yards.
- On the ground, Isiah Pacheco has scored six TDs and accumulated 779 yards (64.9 per game).
- In the passing game, Pacheco has scored one time, with 33 receptions for 209 yards.
- Travis Kelce has 74 receptions for 813 yards (73.9 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- Rashee Rice has 52 catches for 591 yards (49.3 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games for the Chiefs, Trent McDuffie has delivered 2.0 sacks and 2.0 TFL and 62 tackles.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+2000|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+100000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+12500|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+12500|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+12500|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+700|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+600|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||L 27-19||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 7:42 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.