DePaul Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The DePaul Blue Demons (1-2) are not considered to be conteders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Blue Demons are slated to square off against the South Carolina Gamecocks in a neutral-site game on Friday, November 17. This clash tips off at 11:30 PM ET. South Carolina comes into this contest as a 4.5-point favorite. The point total is set at 138.5.
DePaul NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||77th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
DePaul Team Stats
- DePaul averages 73.0 points per game (231st in college basketball) while giving up 73.0 per contest (231st in college basketball). It has a 0 scoring differential overall.
- DePaul has been defeated in all one game this season when favored by three points or fewer, but it has managed one win when favored by 3.5 points or more (1-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for DePaul and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
DePaul Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 0-0
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, DePaul is 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 16th-most defeats.
- DePaul has tied for the 12th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (one), but it also has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 3 losses (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best DePaul Players
- Jeremiah Oden leads the Blue Demons in points and rebounds. He contributes 14.0 points per game while tacking on 6.0 rebounds.
- DePaul's assists leader is Jaden Henley, who dishes out 3.7 per game.
- K.T. Raimey hits 3.0 threes per game to lead the Blue Demons.
- Caleb Murphy leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Churchill Abass collects 2.7 blocks a game to pace DePaul.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.