Illinois Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have assigned the Illinois Fighting Illini (7-1) the 33rd-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Fighting Illini visit the Tennessee Volunteers. The two teams hit the court at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Illinois NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||33rd||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois Team Stats
- Illinois' +142 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 17.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 80.1 points per game (80th in college basketball) while giving up 62.4 per contest (23rd in college basketball).
- The Fighting Illini are 5-1 at home, 1-0 on the road and 1-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Illinois is 5-1 when playing as favorites, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as underdogs.
- While Illinois is winless in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 5-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Illinois and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Illinois Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Illinois has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (one).
- Illinois has tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
- Illinois has four wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 29th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Illinois Players
- Terrence Shannon Jr. leads the Fighting Illini in points and assists. He contributes 21.6 points per game while adding 2.8 assists.
- Illinois' rebounding leader is Quincy Guerrier, who pulls down 6.9 per game.
- The Fighting Illini are led by Shannon from long distance. He knocks down 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Illinois' blocks leader is Guerrier, who records 0.9 per game. Shannon leads the team by averaging 1.1 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.